Afrochella is one of the biggest and hottest events in Ghana and it seems like everyone will be at Afrochella this year! Afrochella is known to be Africa’s very own Coachella experience.
Afrochella is a celebration of Africa’s diverse culture and the vibrant work of African creatives & entrepreneurs. The festival is designed to elevate and highlight the thrilling and thriving millennial talent in Africa by introducing an interactive event that teaches, explains and explores various cultures through a pioneering approach. Afrochellans will experience art and creative activations from the continent, celebrate African music, and taste premium and cultured cuisine. Why would you want to miss this? It will be a December to remember!
Important information you need to know:
- Date and time: 28 December 2021, 12pm GMT
- Ticket prices: Prices start at $65 for general admission and $120 dollars for VIP
- Location: El Wak Stadium, Accra, Ghana
- Link to purchase tickets: https://afrochella.com/events
- Vendor application link: https://afrochella.com/vendors
Onsite Venue Protocols
- Proof of vaccination or negative test will be required before testing
- Festival will require onsite Rapid Covid Testing
- Guest will enter festival via Disinfectant sprinkler
- Sanitizing and disinfecting of high touch surfaces, contact points and guest areas will be ongoing during operational hours
- Complete venue sanitizing will be conducted at the opening and closing of each event
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout event venues. Hand sanitizer will contain a minimum of 60% alcohol content as recommended by the CDC
- All of the GTA guidelines will be followed.
Afrochella has also curated an event calendar for Ghana in December which includes excursions and access to the hottest parties in Ghana. They have curated this experience to ensure you have a well-rounded and culturally immersed visit where you get to experience the Real Ghana. By the time you leave, you will be able to visit 3 out of the 16 regions in Ghana. They have tours to Kumasi, Cape Coast (An Afrochellan favourite), the Eastern Region and a guided site-seeing tour of your Host City, Accra. You also get tickets to some of the hottest events in December.
Follow Afrochella on Social Media: