Have you found a skin and hair regime that works for you? We catch up with Twins Of Style to refresh our beauty routine and they take us back to the basics to getting it right.
See below their advice and tips:
- Our approach to skincare is always wash your face before bed, even if you feel exhausted.
- Although it may sound cliche but drinking tons and tons of water in the morning before having your breakfast is vital.
- We believe that whatever you put into your mouth sends a very powerful message to your body (inner & outer) which makes us mindful of what we send into our bodies by making sure we eat tons of greens and we contain a lot of beta-carotene.
- For people with sensitive and dry skin like us, avoid using harsh products that you can’t even read its ingredients. Especially products that contains alcohol as well as Benzophenone.
- Always go for products that are clean, organic, easy and light on your skin such as CBD oil and Moringa oil.
- Wash your hair regularly and use clean products such as Native Child plays (clean hair also plays a huge role in skincare improvement)
- For hair growth, we make sure that we wash our hair once or twice a week using our go to local brand Native Child. Our go to Native Child products are castor oil and their hydrating mist.