1. What city are you currently in and what do you love most about this city?
I am in Johannesburg and what I love the most is that everyone has big dreams and Joburg has something to offer for everyone. It’s literally international.
2. Your favourite hangout spot in your home town is?
I am a Melville baby. I love how over the top gay it is and full of life.
3. A song that perfectly describes your country right now?
Prince Kay Bee – Banomoya.
4. What is on your music playlist currently?
- TLC – Digging on you
- AKA – Fela and Versace
- Rudoluv – Coffee
- Nicki Minaj – Barbie Dreams
- King Monada – Malwedhe
- Busiswa – Wrongo
- Beyoncé – Jealous
- Micheal Jackson – Will you be there
- Snake Ship – All My friends
- Robin S – Show me love
- Dusty Spring Field – You don’t own me
5. What are you reading?
You have to be gay to know God.
6. What would you say is the biggest artistic impact Africa has had on the world?
Lady Smith Black Mambazo and Dr. Esther Mahlangu.
7. What is that one African dish you wish the entire world knew about?
Hahahahahaha my obsession with palk trotters 🙈.
8. What does your name mean?
My name is Sthembinkosi Junior Bikwa. It means “We trust In God”.
9. If you had one super power what would it be and why?
I would like to read minds and understand why we are so different.
10. If you weren’t a famous media personality what would you be?
I would be a teacher or a facilitator.