1) What city are you currently in and what do you love most about this city?
I’m currently in Johannesburg. I love the vibe, energy and the fast pace that things are run in this city. It keeps me focused 24/7! I love it!
2) Your favourite hangout spot in your home town is?
It’s been ages since I’ve been home. But the beach front has always been my favourite hangout. The sea calms me down and the beach front in Luanda Has a vibe like no other.
3) A song that perfectly describes your country right now?
Africa as a whole is going through some major changes. So I think right now the song by C4 Pedro and Sauti Soul, Fall In Love Again, is the perfect song that describes Angola right now.
4) What is on your music playlist currently?
I have loads of Afro beats in my playlist right now. African music has become a must any anyone’s playlist.
5) What are you reading?
I love forensics. So my shelf is currently full of forensics books. Too many titles to mention.
6) What would you say is the biggest artistic impact Africa has had on the world?
Africa is the talk of the world right now. So many Africans making us proud at this very moment it’s difficult to just mention a few. But I think African music is the thing making the biggest impact right now.
7) What is that one African dish you wish the entire world knew about?
There’s a dish in Angola called kisaka. I don’t know the English translation. But the world doesn’t know what they are missing. *Yummy*
8) What does your name mean?
Unfortunately my name is not very African due to my Cuban roots. But if anyone has the translation they must please holler. My name is Vladmir Miguel Bravo Jose.
9) If you had one super power what would it be and why?
I would choose invisibility. Even though I play for big crowds sometimes I wish I was invisible. I guess that’s just the shy me speaking.
10) If you weren’t a famous musician/DJ what would you be?
I would definitely be in the army or a firefighter. My family is army heavy. So I’m sure I would just follow suite.