1) What city are you currently in and what do you love most about this city?
Joburg. It’s aligned to my dreams, and it has the perfect imperfections to perfect my output in it.
2) Your favourite hangout spot in your home town is?
I’m a home body so pretty much my couch.
3) A song that perfectly describes your country right now?
Kendrick Lamar ft Malusi Gigaba “We Going Be Right”
4) What is on your music playlist currently?
A lot of weird stuff. I don’t listen to music, I just get on a playlist on one of the streaming services and chill. Unless it’s music for the site. I’ve just listened to Zingah’s EP and Big Star’s new single.
5) What are you reading?
6) What would you say is the biggest artistic impact Africa has had on the world?
Almost everything from fashion; the dance moves from Pantsula to Gwarra; the songs, “When Jesus Says Yes”; the art, Louis Vuitton ripping of the Lesotho blanket. I mean I can go on and on. The question is what hasn’t the world taken from Africa?
7) What is that one African dish you wish the entire world knew about?
8) What does your name mean?
Thank you and the other Trust.
9) If you had one super power what would it be and why?
Consistently applying myself to the moment and channelling positive energy without a concern of what returns.
10) If you weren’t a famous music entrepreneur what would you be?
I’d probably be a not famous entrepreneur lol.