1) What city are you currently in and what do you love most about this city?
I’m currently living in Johannesburg. What I love about the city is the people, the vibes and the hospitality.
2) Your favourite hangout spot in your home town is?
My favourite spot in my hometown… Hmmm I haven’t been home in a min, it’s been three years since I have been home. So I can’t really tell you my favourite spot.
3) A song that perfectly describes your country right now?
My new single One Love ft Reason, Blaklez, Buffalo Souljah and Tay Grin.
4) What is on your music playlist currently?
Wizkid Soco love the jam.
5) What are you reading?
What am currently reading… Hmmm Exploits of Faith.
6) What would you say is the biggest artistic impact Africa has had on the world?
The biggest artistic impact we’ve had on the world would be our culture and music especially with South African and Nigerian music.
7) What is that one African dish you wish the entire world knew about?
One dish I wish entire world knew about would be vegetable soup with pounded yam. So yummy.
8) What does your name mean?
My name, Oluseye Olayanju, simply means God does wonders.
9) If you had one super power what would it be and why?
If I had one super power it would be the ability to cure bad minds and wickedness. Because if I am able to do that then we would have a better world to live in.
10) If you weren’t a famous DJ/VJ what would you be?
I would probably be a chef or a pilot.