1) What city are you currently in and what do you love most about this city?
Funnily enough I’m currently in Johannesburg working with some of their hottest DJs for my forth coming EP. What I love most about Joburg is the food and “cosmopolitan-ness” of the city.
2) Your favourite hangout spot in your home town is?
My favourite hangout spot back home would have to be a place called ‘Sapas Waterfront Lounge’ in Bonnie camp. It has the best vibe and freshest seafood.
3) A song that perfectly describes your country right now?
Science Student by Olamide.
4) What is on your music playlist currently?
My forthcoming EP, and everybody else that is currently making dope music.
5) What are you reading?
I’m currently reading The Winner Stands Alone by Paulo Coelho.
6) What would you say is the biggest artistic impact Africa has had on the world?
It would have to be our music and fashion.
7) What is that one African dish you wish the entire world knew about?
Cassava (prepared the Africa-wide way), Amala and Ewedu (yam flour and vegetable stew, prepared the Nigerian way).
8) What does your name mean?
Oluwaseyi means ‘God did this’.
9) If you had one super power what would it be and why?
My super power would be to be omnipresent so that I could work, tour and still see my friends and family on holiday all the same time.
10) If you weren’t a famous musician what would you be?
I always said I would probably be a scientist because I loved physics but lately I have found a passion for cooking, being that I’ve travelled to and eaten so many different dishes from all over the world… So probably a Chef!