1. What city are you currently in and what do you love most about this city?
I am currently in the city of gold, Johannesburg. What I love the most about this city is that it’s full of possibilities. It’s the place where you can see your dreams come true.
2. Your favourite hangout spot in your home town is?
Well, I am from Cape Town and my fav hang out spot in kaapstad has to be Rands in Khayelitsha. It is such a vibe.
3. A song that perfectly describes your country right now?
It has to be Prince Kaybee’s Banomoya because it is the festive season and everyone is down for a party.
4. What is on your music playlist currently?
- BlaQ Slim and ChingaTime – Tower
- 6Lack – Pretty Little Fears
- DiloXclusive – Just Walked In
- Master KG – Skeleton Move
5. What are you reading?
6. What would you say is the biggest artistic impact Africa has had on the world?
The diversity of music we have. You cannot compare the sound in Nigeria to the sounds of South Africa. We are different and that’s why the word has their eyes on us.
7. What is that one African dish you wish the entire world knew about?
Def Samp and Beans and Chicken dumplings. Now I miss my mom.
8. What does your name mean?
My full name is Sphakamiso and my name means upliftment. I am the only son that my dad has so it up to me to carry on the Ngonyama surname.
9. If you had one super power what would it be and why?
It is to time travel but only to the past, however, I don’t want to change anything, I just want to see loved ones that have passed on.
10. If you weren’t a famous YouTuber and radio personality what would you be?
I would probably be in TV Production. I have worked on shows before such as V-Entertainment and I was also a script writer for Massive Music News. So working in production is my other love.