1) What city are you currently in and what do you love most about this city?
Johannesburg. I love the people, the sunsets, the creativity, topography and endless possibilities.
2) Your favourite hangout spot in your home town is?
3) A song that perfectly describes your country right now?
4) What is on your music playlist currently?
5) What are you reading?
Girl Boss by Sophia Amaruso.
6) What would you say is the biggest artistic impact Africa has had on the world?
Our diversity is a major part of the African brand, it resonates with our art, music, creativity etc. We are influential in a diversified way.
7) What is that one African dish you wish the entire world knew about?
Rice with dry fish and pumpkin leaves.
8) What does your name mean?
Chioma – Beautiful God (Nigerian name) Yaa – Thursday born (Ghanaian name).
9) If you had one super power what would it be and why?
Power of Affinity – so I can always gain strength when something brings down my morale.
10) If you weren’t a famous model what would you be?
A chef most certainly hahahaha.