Go to Cotton Fest 2020 for the best that SA Hip Hop has to offer. With over 100 acts on 3 different stages, the second instalment of Cotton Fest is set to raise the bar.
The launch of Cotton Fest has been a big WIN for SA Hip Hop and the South African music industry in general and we can’t wait to attend again.
We’re excited to see Costa Titch, 2lee Stark, Killer Kau, Semi Tee, Manu WorldStar, all the big heavy weights in SA Hip Hop and of course the man of the moment, Riky Rick.
The festival was sold out last year so do yourself a favour and get your tickets now to avoid disappoint.
Exciting new elements of the Festival this year include:
- A FIRST OF ITS KIND IN SA STAGE – Newly produced roofing and staging structure which will include a 30m (wide) x 10m (high) stage. Production is set to reveal the headline artists in a powerful dramatic way
- 16 unique food stalls
- 5 themed bars (including a cocktail bar)
- Branded sneaker activations
- Other dynamic installations
- Additional security and SAP presence
- Wider safety perimeter across the venue with official road closures
Event: Cotton Fest 2020
Date: Saturday, 1 February 2020
Time: Gates open at 2pm
Location: The Station, Carr Street, Newtown, Johannesburg, South Africa
Ticket Price: R100 – R300
Cotton Fest is supported by MTV, YFM, Desperados, Standard Bank, BAT, Jägermeister, Redbull, Dickies and Converse.
Connect with Cotton Fest: