1) What city are you currently in and what do you love most about this city?
Accra. I love the dynamism of the city, the vibrancy in the day time and the calmness at night time. There is always something fun to do alone or with family and friends.
2) Your favourite hangout spot in your home town is?
Chapter 1 restaurant at the Villa Montecello because it is a cool environment to have a quiet dinner or lunch with friends. If I have to hang out with friends on my watch, I usually choose there.
3) A song that perfectly describes your country right now?
Janet Jackson and Daddy Yankee – Made for Now.
4) What is on your music playlist currently?
- Kuami Eugene – Wish me well
- King Promise – CCTV
- Patoranking – Heal the World
- Stonebwoy featuring Sean Paul – Most Original
5) What are you reading?
‘Olori Supergal: From Social Misfit to Social Media Hero’
6) What would you say is the biggest artistic impact Africa has had on the world?
I would say our unique craft/artefacts and history. But in recent times, I am particularly happy with how our music is travelling around the world.
7) What is that one African dish you wish the entire world knew about?
That’s a tough one, I would have said jollof, but the Ghana/Nigeria battle killed it for me. So I will choose another, Waakye, which is rice boiled with beans and a special herb.
8) What does your name mean?
My name Ameyaw doesn’t have any real meaning but I am also called Yaw, which means a male born on Thursday.
9) If you had one super power what would it be and why?
It would be the power to transform and develop Africa. We deserve to move from the so-called third world status, end poverty, diseases, terrible politics and all the negative things our continent is known for. We are blessed with too much to watch it go to waste.
10) If you weren’t a famous Celebrity & Lifestyle Blogger what would you be?
I could have been a doctor.